Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
Do not get on skin. Exterminate fire with alcohol resistant foam, sand or dry chemical.
Do not eat, drink or smoke while using product
Keep away from incompatible materials.
Avoid sources of ignition
If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.
If on skin or hair, immediately remove/dispose of contaminated clothing and shower.
If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and contact a poison control center.
If inhaled, move victim to a comfortable breathing position and contact a poison control center.
H271 MAY CAUSE FIRE OR EXPLOSION: STRONG OXIDIZER
H314 CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE
H402 HARMFUL TO AQUATIC LIFE