Kashmir Pink® Compressed Himalayan Salt Animal Lick
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO Certified
Kashmir Pink® Compressed Himalayan Salt Animal Lick's are made with 100% Pure & Natural Himalayan Salt sourced from the Himalayan salt mines in Northern Pakistan. It's unique shape is the result of Himalayan salt powder that is compressed with up to 1000 tons of pressure, absolutely no binding agents or chemicals are added. Unlike other salt licks which have sharp edges and may cause injury to the animal tongue, it provides a safe and smooth surface for animal licking.
Hidden within the rich coloration of each salt block lies up to 84 trace minerals such as Iron, Magnesium, and Calcium. These powerful elements are essential for all livestock at all life stages. Licking salt helps livestock replenish electrolytes and maintain healthy water consumption. The compressed smooth texture makes it an ideal and safe bio-energetic resource for most animals and livestock such as cattle, horses, goats, sheep, and other wild animals.
100% Pure & Natural Himalayan Pink Salt
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY | HEAVY LOAD | HANDLE WITH CARE | STORE IN A DRY PLACE
- SALT IS HYGROSCOPIC KEEP AWAY FROM RUNNING WATER
- SALT CAUSES CORROSION PLACE IN RUBBER/PLASTIC CONTAINER NOT METAL
- CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ABOUT YOUR ANIMALS’ DIET IF THEY SHOW REACTIONS AND ARE CONSUMING ABOVE AVERAGE LEVELS OF SALT